Here's how to join the Session or Workshop:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: HERE
Here are a few tidbits for using Zoom:
• You won't be able to join the meeting until the host starts it. Don't be alarmed if you are a few minutes early and it hasn't started yet. You can sit in the “waiting room.”
• Zoom uses a lot of internet bandwidth. It works better if you shut down programs running in the background, especially Skype.
• During workshops, if the Host hasn't muted all lines yet, please mute yourself.
• During one on one sessions, please make sure to un-mute yourself.
• I invite you to turn your video on! I love seeing your friendly face and it makes it easier to read your responses to simple questions!
• Note that if you click on any other open window on your computer, the video meeting seems like it 'disappeared.' The good news is, it didn't! It's behind every other window open on your computer. Minimize what you have open and you'll see me once again.
• You can select 'speaker view' or 'gallery view.' I recommend selecting 'speaker view' during the meeting, and 'gallery view' during the breakout sessions. These options are in the upper right corner of the video meeting.
• There's a Zoom app for both Apple and Droid phones/iPads: HERE
• You can also install zoom on your computer: HERE